Geriatric MM Warriors!

disneyeveryyear

DIS Veteran
This is a thread for those of us who have been on the MM for a while and need a place to continue our discussions of weight loss, exercise, water consumption and personal trials and tribulations!

Welcome Home MM Warriors!

Did everyone hear that big sign of relief? Beverly - THANK YOU! Kisses and hugs!

Beverly - you have me wanting to go to Disneyland. I haven't been in about 15 years. Hmmmmmm - something to think about.....

I will be in DisneyWorld in January if you want to join me. We were thinking about a MM meeting with those in Florida.

I will be in DisneyWorld in January if you want to join me. We were thinking about a MM meeting with those in Florida.

That would be so much fun. I don't actually see a trip anywhere in my near future. The kid in college is taking every extra dime that I have....

Beverly - I am having a hard time finding us unless I use the link you gave us in the Yahoo group. I should be able to find this thread in the WISH section?

Also - anyone that is tech savvy, I tried to actually use a picture of me in my avatar (sorry Halle - I know everyone loves my dog) but I kept getting an error message. I suspect that it is too big. How do I shrink it?

Yes, we are in the WISH section. If you have opened it recently, it won't be bolded. Or look on the left hand side. If you have replied to a thread, there will be an envelope with an arrow on it.

Or, you can save this thread in your favorites.

To reduce your pic, open it in picture manager, and then you can resize by percentage.

Or, open the pic in Word, right click on it and go to properties. You can resize in there too. Then resave it.

OMG!! I made it too!! Hi you guys!! This is definitely the place we need to be!! Thanks so much Bev!! I am going back to let the others know how to get here in case they miss your post...I wont have time to edit profile, pictures etc til later!

Ok, so it looks like the easiest way to get the others here is log on to disboards.com, then register, then go to W.I.S.H. and look under sticky's to find the MM thread...then I put it in my favorites from there...but are you all having to log in every time?

I have to get ready for work, so if it is slow there as usual, I will be back!! :hug:

Ok, so it looks like the easiest way to get the others here is log on to disboards.com, then register, then go to W.I.S.H. and look under sticky's to find the MM thread...then I put it in my favorites from there...but are you all having to log in every time?

I have to get ready for work, so if it is slow there as usual, I will be back!! :hug:

Yay! The family is being reunited!

My heart skipped a beat when I found us! I can't remember where to go to set up my profile, pic. etc. but I am looking! Love you guys! We even have more cute smilies and stuff! Beverly, you rock! We should meet a Disney sometime as a group - can you imagine the fun???

Beverly - I am having a hard time finding us unless I use the link you gave us in the Yahoo group. I should be able to find this thread in the WISH section?

Also - anyone that is tech savvy, I tried to actually use a picture of me in my avatar (sorry Halle - I know everyone loves my dog) but I kept getting an error message. I suspect that it is too big. How do I shrink it?

I go here to shrink pictures dot com

My heart skipped a beat when I found us! I can't remember where to go to set up my profile, pic. etc. but I am looking! Love you guys! We even have more cute smilies and stuff! Beverly, you rock! We should meet a Disney sometime as a group - can you imagine the fun???

Can you see me doing the happy dance? :banana::banana:

:grouphug:

HI!!! I love the smiley's here! We're all together now!!!

:grouphug:

<i>I passed my tests! Here's the body of the email with the results I got this morning.

Please find attached a copy of your STEP results. If you can’t open it for some reason, your scores were: Writing: 32 Math: 27 and Reading: 24

To test out of Foundations classes, you would have had to have tested higher than 25 in Writing, 17 in Math and over 13 in Reading – so you did very well.

Congrats!<i>

I want to start my day with shakeology then order vitamins that are low cost. (We have to post 10 times before we can insert a link.) I want to work on my costume for the Godiva ride, call the caterer for Robin's wedding food input (lots of sushi and pesto), plan a trip to Florida then have sprouts for lunch.

:hippie:

Lisa

Nell, you are brilliant! I'm so pleased for you!

:banana::banana::banana:

We have to get Tutu; she's gonna love these bananas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter