Georgia Police Officer Faces Investigation For Racist Comment

He resigned

Before he inevitably got fired.

I'm still trying to figure out why a police lieutenant would be pulling over someone on a traffic stop. That's usually a supervisory role.

Before he inevitably got fired.

I'm still trying to figure out why a police lieutenant would be pulling over someone on a traffic stop. That's usually a supervisory role.
That's normally how it's done in many positions. The person is given the opportunity to resign before firing.

Ummmmm, soooooo.......
Or should we all jump on your bandwagon and start spreading and magnifying hatred and division over one individual incident.... One individual's comments.

Ummmmm, soooooo.......
Or should we all jump on your bandwagon and start spreading and magnifying hatred and division over one individual incident.... One individual's comments.
Who is magnifying hatred and how?

I mean, besides the cop who told a woman that he and other cops "only kill black people"?

He just made the job of every American cop more dangerous.

Last edited:
Oh my sweet.....

I cannot imagine how terrified that woman at the traffic stop must have been after he said that!!! because that would most definitely switch MY mentality over from, "oops, I have to have an awkward conversation with a law enforcement officer who's keeping us safe and doing his job", vs. "dude with gun has just boasted to me about his attitude towards murder".

VERY glad the police chief saw common sense and reason, and decided to pull this idiot from the "protect and serve" department and put him on admin duty!

Wow, that's awful. Glad he's no longer working for the force. Not a good week for law enforcement. This video made my heart race. I'm sure her coworkers must have felt helpless watching it unfold too http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/t...draw-blood-from-unconscious-patient/601504820

Wanted to say I know there are "bad people" in every line of work, and plenty of good cops too who risk their lives for public safety, I am grateful to them. But with any job where there is power, there can be abuse of that power, and I'm hoping the use of body cameras will prevent more people from being victimized

Wow, that's awful. Glad he's no longer working for the force. Not a good week for law enforcement. This video made my heart race. I'm sure her coworkers must have felt helpless watching it unfold too http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/t...draw-blood-from-unconscious-patient/601504820

Wanted to say I know there are "bad people" in every line of work, and plenty of good cops too who risk their lives for public safety, I am grateful to them. But with any job where there is power, there can be abuse of that power, and I'm hoping the use of body cameras will prevent more people from being victimized

The nurse was 100% right by the way. The cop deserves a record for assault and battery, and to never be a cop again anywhere. Oh and what did all the so called good cops on the scene do? Nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter