• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Genuinely curious about wanting a private table

We would like to request to eat alone (we are a family of 5). Are they more likely to honor this request at the later seating? Right now we have the first seating, but I wouldn't mind switching to the 2nd if we're more likely to eat alone.

We just got off the Fantasy on a 7 night Western Caribbean trip --- we did not request it ... but we were seated alone (family of 4). I was good with it - but we certainly wouldn't have minded being seated with another family. Maybe we were paired with another group - and they opted out??? Not sure.

We would like to request to eat alone (we are a family of 5). Are they more likely to honor this request at the later seating? Right now we have the first seating, but I wouldn't mind switching to the 2nd if we're more likely to eat alone.

It depends on the itinerary - I've heard that in Europe the second seating is actually preferred. As long as you are flexible and don't mind which one you get that would allow you the best chance.

Even if you put in a request I would encourage you to check and make certain it was honored. Several times we have requested our own table and not been granted one until we show up to the location listed on the navigator to request changes. Most recently in Norway he even said he saw the note and we were with two other lovely couples. I asked if we could have our own table and he asked if we were certain as he had us with two other couples.... I had to really push which was unfortunate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter