• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Genie+ with a cast member's Park Pass

ookitarepanda

Earning My Ears
My uncle gave us 2 park passes to use in an upcoming DL trip. We're going as a family of 5 adults.

I was on the phone with a cast member to help make sure I was doing everything correctly, linking the 2 passes and buying the 3 tickets, but when I came to the purchase part, I had a stumper of a question for the cast member. He had said that I can buy Genie+ at time of purchase or once I'm through the turnstiles at the park, but not in between. But I'm only given the former option for the purchased tickets and not the passes. He wasn't sure how to do it for the passes.

Question for you guys - Can I get Genie+ for the park pass tickets, and when?

I don’t have any insight on that, but I was recently a guest of a club 33 member. I scanned in on their printed paper ticket and was given a physical ticket at the gate. I didn’t attempt to buy genie plus but at that point I don’t think there was a difference between that ticket and any regular ticket. Assuming a cast member ticket functions similarly I would guess you can get it after you scan in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter