• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Genie + today 9/239

Not that I actually like that it’s down for you too, but just happy to see it’s not just us

I briefly held a reservation right at 7am but was unable to confirm it. Been down since

Down for me too. Thanks for posting. I keep getting error messages.

For the ILL rides, the tip board is now saying we can purchase at 9am (despite us being hotel guests).

We were finally able to get through, however out of 3 phones only one worked which if I am decent at math means 2/3 of people may still be having issues which is total and complete BS

Last edited:
Reactions: CJK
I think it is soe kind of larger systems issue, not just genie. I didn't purchase genie today, but tried to log into the shopping event VQ promptly at 8am. I continually received an error message for a few minutes until it finally went through

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter