Genie+ strategy for 18 linked guests

wammers2003

Mouseketeer
We are at the Mouse next week. I have 18 guests linked in my MDE. Both my wife and I will be logged into my account on our iPhones. I intend to make 9 reservations, 1 including me, and my wife intends to make the other 9 reservations, I will not be included. I don't beleive that I need to be on the reservation that my wife makes (which wouldn't be possible since I will have already booked myself) and wanted to fact check that. Thank you!

Last edited:
I wouldn't try what your thinking using your account signed into 2 different phones. I would have your wife setup and user her own account and then you split your parties 9 and 9.

The back end of the G+ system has been thought to be shopping cart based, and having the same account on 2 different devices, modifying 2 different "shopping carts" is recipe for disaster.

Thanks for the input! I may just have everyone book there own families at 7:00a and hope for the best.

While I have you, are there any issues having a large group linked together on MDE, in general? Meaning, if you have 16 guests linked but only book 8 LL, for example, does that bog down the system? Trying to differentiate the rule of "no more that 10" for a LL or ILL or "no more than 10"allowed to be linked to your account, period. Thanks!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter