Genie+ Selling Out at Disney World

EpcotsMyHappyPlace

Earning My Ears
Is there a way to predict if Genie+ will sell out the next day at WDW? I really don’t want to stay up until midnight to buy it AND wake up early to book, I’d rather just get up at 6:30 and do both. Thanks!

Is there a way to predict if Genie+ will sell out the next day at WDW? I really don’t want to stay up until midnight to buy it AND wake up early to book, I’d rather just get up at 6:30 and do both. Thanks!
Genie+ has only sold out on the busiest days during the busiest weeks. There are several websites that predict crowd levels. To whatever extent you want to rely on their predictions, those are your best means of predicting the days Genie+ might sell out. FWIW, Genie+ has not sold out as early as 7:00 AM yet. If you're going to get up at 6:30 to book your first LL at 7:00, you should be able to buy Genie+ then.

A list of Genie+ sell-out dates can be found here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/e...e-please-read-posts-1-7.3856734/post-63699710

I may be very wrong about this, but I feel like I have read on these forums that Genie+ multipark sells out more frequently. Can anyone weigh in on this?

I may be very wrong about this, but I feel like I have read on these forums that Genie+ multipark sells out more frequently. Can anyone weigh in on this?

Please see link above. It provides stats on each time Genie+ has sold out.

Sometimes it’s only Multi-Parks that sells out but other times it is a single park + Multi-Parks. As soon as a park sells out for a day, Disney also stops selling Multi-Parks for that day so yes, the M-P version is the one that sells out most often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter