Genie Plus on app?

APH

Earning My Ears
Hi All.

I’ll be staying on site in May and purchased Genie Plus as part of my hotel/tickets package.

I’ve now downloaded the app and noticed that mentions an option to buy Genie Plus but doesn’t say I already have it.

Is this normal? My hotel reservation is linked to the app but I won’t get e-tickets until 4 days before my first day so they aren’t linked yet - will Genie plus show up after my tickets are linked?

Hi All.

I’ll be staying on site in May and purchased Genie Plus as part of my hotel/tickets package.

I’ve now downloaded the app and noticed that mentions an option to buy Genie Plus but doesn’t say I already have it.

Is this normal? My hotel reservation is linked to the app but I won’t get e-tickets until 4 days before my first day so they aren’t linked yet - will Genie plus show up after my tickets are linked?

That link is sometimes there even when you're scanned into the park, purchased Genie plus and have been using it all day, so don't worry about that at all.

You really won't be able to access it until you're scanned in to the park anyway, but when your e-tickets arrive, as long as they say "with Genie plus", then you will be fine. (And they should. I know the packages are a little nerve-wracking for planners like me, because I want to see the tickets further in advance! But I have never had an issue when I was doing packages.)

I think you won't see it until you've linked your tickets in the app.

I have tickets & reservations for end of April and we added G+ when we bought the tickets. I got my etickets fairly quickly and linked them into the app as soon as I had the codes. When I go to the "Tip Board" there is a blue banner under the park name and date that says "You Have Disney Genie+ Service". I only see that when I go to the Tip Board - on my home screen it has the banner to purchase G+. My tickets in the app also say that I have Genie+ added.
So hopefully once you get those tickets linked you'll see G+ showing up!

I went on Saturday and had Genie+ purchased with my tix as an add-on. The homepage of the app always had the banner about buying Genie+ lol. Disney's apps and websites are not great IMHO. This was my first time using G+ and I found it a little clunky to navigate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter