Genie+ info?

Disney Ron

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
We arrive Friday 7/28 for our first ever visit to Disneyland. My question is where is the best place to learn about Genie+ in Disneyland. Any recommended videos or articles.

Thanks in advance.

Ordinary adventures, Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys, Provost Park Pass... Youtube. Disneyland Daily in written/picture form. She is excellent.

Last edited:

Thank you everyone I've watched some of these videos in the past, but being a Disney World veteran, I've noticed info some Youtubers have done about WDW is wrong but they give it out like it's correct. So I was concerned some for DL would give out some wrong info, but you have all made me feel comfortable.

emmy, I'm definitely going to be checking out Disneyland Daily, thank you.

Ordinary adventures, Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys, Provost Park Pass... Youtube. Disneyland Daily in written/picture form. She is excellent.
I just checked out Daily Disney and I am very impressed with how well her site is organized! Very in-depth, yet super simple at the same time.

I do not have a diplomatic way to say what I want to say about BL, so I will second your post!
Suffice it to say they could probably not be honestly discussed here without violating board guidelines and their own behavior violates Disney’s policies.

Disneyland Casey and this site are really great resource.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter