Genie+ for Family & Friends

Sherrkel

Disney World Dreamer . . . My Home Away From Home
Hello and happy new year!

Question about purchasing/ booking G+ or ILL for F&F.
There will be 14 of us arriving next weekend. I'm connected to all as "share plans" in MDE.
How does it work if I try to 1. Purchase G+ each day 2. Reserve G+ attractions and/or ILL. Does the cost hit their account as long as they have a registered credit card?

Let me know if there is anything I should consider when booking for larger group.

Thank you!

Hello and happy new year!

Question about purchasing/ booking G+ or ILL for F&F.
There will be 14 of us arriving next weekend. I'm connected to all as "share plans" in MDE.
How does it work if I try to 1. Purchase G+ each day 2. Reserve G+ attractions and/or ILL. Does the cost hit their account as long as they have a registered credit card?

Let me know if there is anything I should consider when booking for larger group.

Thank you!
I believe that yes, you can buy G+ and reserve G+LLs and ILL$ for all 14 at once, but the cost would hit your account if you book for all 14 at one time through your own MDE account. They would need to book their own G+ or ILL$ through their own MDE accounts if you want them to pay for it directly.

I believe that yes, you can buy G+ and reserve G+LLs and ILL$ for all 14 at once, but the cost would hit your account if you book for all 14 at one time through your own MDE account. They would need to book their own G+ or ILL$ through their own MDE accounts if you want them to pay for it directly.
I was guessing that would be the case as it makes sense that I shouldn't be able to make/authorize charges to their accounts thru purchasing G+ or ILL.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter