Genie + for AK?

czmom

DIS Veteran
Hear me out….we will be at AK during a very busy Spring Break week. Our AK day is March 17 and we will be arriving after lunch and leaving by 7 to head to moonlight magic at Epcot. I plan to buy ILL for FOP, but my 2 teens also want to ride Dinosaur, Safari, Kali, and see Lion King.

I know Genie + isn’t recommended for AK, but in my case, would it be worth it? And would I be able to stack FP for some of the rides we want? The park opens at 7, so I can book at 7/9/11 before we even arrive. Thank you for any tips!

We went Thanksgiving bought it in advance of our trip and felt it was worth it for every park.

We purchased Genie+ for our AK day last week and it helped out tremendously. Got on Genie at 7 AM and got the safari. We rope dropped AK and went right to Pandora to ride FOP. The line was already at 2 hours by the time we walked back to it so we got on Genie and was able to purchase 4 LLs for FOP while we were standing in one. We then jumped over to Navi River and only wanted in line for about 30 minutes. When the 2-hour wait after booking the 7 AM LL was over we got LLs for Kali. Did not do Dinosaur this trip.

We are going next week and I am thinking we will try stacking later in the day as well… we just can’t rope drop every day and the 7:30 opening is so early.

So I think we will do Disney Springs for lunch and then head over to AK in the afternoon and stay as late as we need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter