Genie+ added to our account

buyerbrad

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We had a situation with our room yesterday that resulted in management giving us 4 free quick service meals with a drink (we were given a voucher) and they said we would have Genie+ for our park day for tomorrow, since today was a rest day. Is there a way to see on our account the Genie+ for tomorrow ahead of time or will I have to wait until after midnight tonight to see it?

Interesting. Sorry you had issues, glad they're offering you some add-ons to compensate for it. I've not heard of this being done before (although I'm sure it's more common than I know!), but I have to think you'll see it available after midnight. G+ is kind of a daily thing, so it's likely you'll see it in the morning (after midnight). I guess the easiest way to tell is you should see when you're eligible to make a new LL, and not see the 'purchase G+' option. Enjoy your QS and your G+!

Interesting. Sorry you had issues, glad they're offering you some add-ons to compensate for it. I've not heard of this being done before (although I'm sure it's more common than I know!), but I have to think you'll see it available after midnight. G+ is kind of a daily thing, so it's likely you'll see it in the morning (after midnight). I guess the easiest way to tell is you should see when you're eligible to make a new LL, and not see the 'purchase G+' option. Enjoy your QS and your G+!
Thanks for your reply. It was a nice surprise. It was actually the second hiccup we’ve had since we got here. The first one was when we arrived, we went to Disney Springs to have our tickets verified (they were the non-expriring Canadian tix from a few years ago) to avoid having to do it the morning of. I didn’t notice until 7:30pm that night, but they had verified my one daughter’s ticket and cancelled all of her park reservations in the process, and the park we were going to the next day was sold out. Hopped on the first park bus that arrived at our hotel, ended up at HS, and they fixed the issue and gave us an anytime G+ for Slinky for our park day there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter