Generic title: Disney in 2011

lindap1

DIS Veteran
I have been reading and reading and reading up on WDW and what there is to do and where there is to stay and eat. WOW!! So overwhelming!
I have decided that we will be going the first week in December 2011 (because I love Christmas decorations). I've also decided to stay at CBR. That is as far as I have gotten. I have and idea of where I want to eat. I'm pretty sure that my PS'S will be for whatever park we are in each day (I don't want to have to hop around from here to there for ressies) the exception would be dinner. Right now I have a code for 40% off but it can't be used for next year, sooooo I'm hoping I get one for next year (is it common to get one every year??) This will be our first trip to "the world" and I'm so excited. Me, my hubby and our daughter (who will be almost 5 when we travel--her birthday is Dec 26). Oh, we'll be driving from Ohio, staying in TN a night and then continuing on. I know, looonnngg drive, but having our own car will be worth it. Any suggestions for what to do what days would be appreciated.

Ok, so I pretty much know that I want to go the first week of December next year and I know that I NEED to make my PS's on 6/7/2011 at 6 a.m. I need your input on my ideas for meals. We're your typical american food eating family and we don't eat fish!
These are where I am planning to eat:
Crystal Palace (Breakfast)
CRT
Tusker House
Chef Mickeys (Breakfast)
1900 Park Faire ? (not sure about this one)
50's Prime Time
SciFi Dine In (Lunch)
Whispering Canyon (dinner)
Elect. Umbrella

Those are what I'm thinking of so far.

How does that sound so far?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter