Gelatoni?

tinibee

Mouseketeer
Anyone been to DisneySea in the last few days - have you seen any Gelatoni dolls? We are going to TDR on Monday, but haven't decided which park to go to. If Gelatoni stuffies are back in stock, that might be the tipping point to go to TDS. My daughter saw a little girl on the train with a Gelatoni today. Now she really wants one to keep her Duffy and ShellieMay company :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Gelatoni merchandise information are announcing at TokyoDisneyResort web site(JP).
Gelatoni doll(soft toy) is in stock.
However, gelatoni mini doll with strap, moneybag, pen and others were sold out,
but they will become the resale from September 12, 2014.

Great news! My daughter is already planning a picnic and sleepover for Duffy, ShellieMay and Gelatoni. :)

Anyone going to DisneySea on Monday? We'll see you there!

The only Gelatoni merchandise in stock are the big plush. I was there yesterday (August 30th) and they had plenty. Everything else is supposed (?) to be back in stock in September sometime.

The only Gelatoni merchandise in stock are the big plush.

Corbisblue - by big plush, do you mean the 17" doll? Thats what I'm looking for to complete our Duffy-ShellieMay-Gelatoni trifecta :)

My daughter exchanged all her USD for Yen yesterday so she can also buy wardrobe upgrades :thumbsup2

Update - got two 17" Gelatonis, ¥3900 each. Very popular, but more people are buying ponchos today as its raining pretty good. Thanks all for your help. My kids are very happy with their new Gelatonis!

Update - got two 17" Gelatonis, ¥3900 each. Very popular, but more people are buying ponchos today as its raining pretty good. Thanks all for your help. My kids are very happy with their new Gelatonis!

Sorry, I missed your message. Glad you were able to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter