• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Geaux Tigers!!

GeauxO Tigers!!!
FIFY :p

PS: I'm just messing around with you. The only reason I'm pulling for Clemson is they're an ACC team. I sincerely hope you enjoy every minute of this game. National Championship games don't come around often for most schools. At this point, I'm an anybody but Alabama fan.

Last edited:

Geaux Tigers!

(... and our Tiger Rag -- or more specifically, the Pregame Salute arrangement -- is a thrill that never gets old. Four Notes to the Four Winds, y'all!)

Go Clemson! Beat whomever it is you’re playing!

LOL. Quite the avid fan, huh?

Even <I> knew Clemson was playing LSU.

Did you attend Clemson? I think you mentioned that you lived in South Carolina.

A cousin moved to a city near Clemson (Seneca, SC) about five years ago and he says Clemson football is the main topic of conversation year round.

Hi, Angie!
Love the new coffees, by the way, especially the Santa Rosa.
I don’t keep up with sports. (I happened to be at the bar at the Crap Trap when the Eagles got knocked out and discovered they were in the playoffs.)
But yes, I’m from upstate SC so I recognized Clemson. I spent a few weekends there during my college years visiting friends. Think late ‘70s/early ‘80s when their dance clubs were still called discos.
I actually went to Furman University in Greenville, SC. Beautiful campus.

LOL. Quite the avid fan, huh?

Even <I> knew Clemson was playing LSU.

Did you attend Clemson? I think you mentioned that you lived in South Carolina.

A cousin moved to a city near Clemson (Seneca, SC) about five years ago and he says Clemson football is the main topic of conversation year round.
See response above...🍸

DW's father grew up in Richland Parish and DW lived there until she was about 7. So she has strong LSU roots and was very happy with the win. Me, I like it when the SEC wins.

I yelled so much during the game, I scared our dog. You can see the LSU football stadium from the front of our subdivision. You could hear the fireworks at the end of the game. Good thing LSU cancelled classes for yesterday and today!

I yelled so much during the game, I scared our dog. You can see the LSU football stadium from the front of our subdivision. You could hear the fireworks at the end of the game. Good thing LSU cancelled classes for yesterday and today!
I could hear the fireworks from the dome last night! That’s awesome that they set them off at tiger stadium too!

I could hear the fireworks from the dome last night! That’s awesome that they set them off at tiger stadium too!
Might have just been fans in our neighborhood, lol. Skip Bertman, the former LSU baseball coach is a long time resident in our neighborhood. Lots of students and professors in here too. And paty animals of all stripes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter