GCH refrigerator question

Texasfan

Mouseketeer
How do you go about requestin a refrigerator at the GCH? I have already booked and did not think to ask at the time of booking.

Thanks!

Call whoever you booked with and add it on. The front desk can lock the snack fridge so you don't end up paying for something that you "touched".

I called the front desk after check in to request a fridge and housekeeping brought one right up.

I had requested it when I made the reservation and again when I called to confirm, but we still had to call housekeeping once we checked in and were in the room. It came very quickly.

the one time we stayed there we just asked for it when we checked in, and they brought it right up to the room and hooked it up. the one we had there wasnt any way to regulate the temperature and everything we had in there was frozen the next morning.. :rotfl2:

frozen salad isnt very attractive... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter