GayDays 2011

Just have to make it through today at work.

Tomorrow fly into Fort Lauderdale.

Thursday head to WDW.

:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

So who else has booked/planning too book once rates come out to be at WDW during Gay Days 2011?

OK So here's the list so far of those listed that they will be there... hopefully I can keep the list up and running; someone bat me over the head with a Mickey Bar if I forget over time. I don't think I'll list resorts but I may get inspired and add that info if my mood suits me or if people really want that info posted. ;)

TagsMissy
rosiep (Disneyland)
itsmuggsie
jackskellingtonsgirl
TeaForTulips
Sphyrna
ConcKahuna
chwgmjay
fmelchor88
turkygurl
DopeyDave
Heva2015
C&G'sMama
rbthntschl
STOCKYJIM
silverhaze269
AKL Ranger
rpmdfw
Sugardimples
wcpamotm
nyc2theworld
scottny
brettystar
Aaronbox
rbthntschl
Ruthless1967
Singledad
silverhaze269
nobbie
Dr.Gaellon
Schotz
Nestguy

Can't wait!! June 2 - 6, Grand Floridian

I was trying to contact a few people who posted to get details on the MK breakfast and the EPCOT drinking around the world but I am not able to until I post 10. Or can I? Not sure how this board works. :confused3Also, I apologize for all the multiple postings - not sure how else to do it besides answering each individually.
5 days!!

My Crystal Palace table is full, but basically a bunch of us made ADRs for 8:05 AM so we'll all be there at the same time.

For EPCOT people are just meeting at noon in Mexico - probably at the tequila bar inside. :)

I just want to get out of work and start my vacation. :sad2:

I'm the only one left in the office.

Oh Well - Florida bound tomorrow.

On the road. We're about 30 miles from the VA border. We're hoping to reach Jacksonville tomorrow night.t

Bags are packed and been placed downstairs! We are going to have some dinner and then off to sleep. We have an early flight! See everyone soon!:banana::cheer2:

We booked our room today. Port Orleans-French is all set for June 4th. We are only staying one day, that way if we get tired of the parks, we can head back to hotel & let our daughter play in the pool, etc. while we relax some.

HIYA FROM BOARDWALK! I am sitting on my balcony as I type this. We had an awesome day, spent the first part of the day at Hollywood Studios -- rode the new Star Tours ((Awesauce!!)) Then of course took on ToT and RnR. We then headed off to spend some time at Epcot only to be 'caught' in Mousegears as we big rain/thunderstorm passed. Just finished some late night snacks -- aka dinner @ the ESPN club.

Off to bed soon, see you guys soon!

So close, so close! only a week until the big magic kingdom day!

I leave my house on monday, and fly out on tuesday morning. :cool1:

and I just managed to bump one of my ressies up time wise to a more respectable hour. woot! :woohoo:

We are! yesterday was our first full day and the sun is brightly shining. Hubby however is still passed out :rotfl:these early mornings arent for us :lmao:

My WDW insomnia has started. I was up at 4 AM yesterday, 6 AM today. My eyelid is blowing up like a balloon again - headed out in a minute to the Doc-in-a-Box. :headache:

Hi, Aaron! Please plan to join us at Victoria Falls at AKL at 9 PM on June 3 for cocktails. We have a terrific group!

We went to Universal last summer to check out Harry Potter. It was fun! :)

Thank you for the invitation to Victoria Falls (June 3rd is my birthday!) but despite being so convenient at Animal Kingdom Lodge where we're staying, it looks like we have other plans. Oh boy! Jay and I are leaning toward Typhoon Lagoon's Let's Go Play! It is from 8pm to 2am. After a couple full days of touring the parks, I'm not sure where all this energy is gonna come from... we'll see.

Thank you for the invitation to Victoria Falls (June 3rd is my birthday!) but despite being so convenient at Animal Kingdom Lodge where we're staying, it looks like we have other plans. Oh boy! Jay and I are leaning toward Typhoon Lagoon's Let's Go Play! It is from 8pm to 2am. After a couple full days of touring the parks, I'm not sure where all this energy is gonna come from... we'll see.

Happy early Birthday! There are an awful lot of things going on. :rotfl2: Have fun!!

We are! yesterday was our first full day and the sun is brightly shining. Hubby however is still passed out :rotfl:these early mornings arent for us :lmao:

How fun!!! I'm with you on the early mornings.

My WDW insomnia has started. I was up at 4 AM yesterday, 6 AM today. My eyelid is blowing up like a balloon again - headed out in a minute to the Doc-in-a-Box. :headache:

Hope you get it taken care of before you leave.

We landed in Jacksonville at 8:30. Having a relaxing evening. We'll let the kids swim in the morning and then about 10:00 head to WDW. We're hoping to check in at get settled before our 5pm ressie at Chef Mickey's.

See you all soon.

ahhh another magical morning... sitting on the balcony, drinking coffee/fully waking up before heading to EPCOT today.

Moma -- did my text go through yesterday? I hope I entered your number right on my mobile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter