GayDays 2011

I mentioned it in my introduction in that thread, but I should mention it here also that I'll be at Gaydays Jun 1-6. Haven't been in 13 years, so looking forward to it! Got my plane tickets, got hotel reservations, got a few ADRs (it'll be interesting to see who gets me at their table at Biergarten on Sunday!)
Alas, what I won't have is DP - June is his busiest time at work and he can never take vacation time then, it's why we haven't been back in so long.

I will be there June 1-8.

PTO - Approved
Rental Car - Reserved
Air Transport - Pending
Hotel - Waiting for Swolphin Rates to come down to something more reasonable
ADRs - What are those?

I mentioned it in my introduction in that thread, but I should mention it here also that I'll be at Gaydays Jun 1-6. Haven't been in 13 years, so looking forward to it! Got my plane tickets, got hotel reservations, got a few ADRs (it'll be interesting to see who gets me at their table at Biergarten on Sunday!)
Alas, what I won't have is DP - June is his busiest time at work and he can never take vacation time then, it's why we haven't been back in so long.

I will be there June 1-8.

PTO - Approved
Rental Car - Reserved
Air Transport - Pending
Hotel - Waiting for Swolphin Rates to come down to something more reasonable
ADRs - What are those?

I got you guys added to the list.

If anybody noticed someone I missed please let me know as I've not been able to spend as much time on the boards this past month or so as I've liked.

Five months and 1 week!!! Not that I'm wishing the time away but I sure am looking forward to this trip!!.

I'm going through major withdrawal as we haven't been to The World since last December.

Nah. He's just playing. And for the really IMPORTANT ADR's he is already included in mine. :)

Actually those are the only ADRs that I have...lol
Oh and I now have a flight! Now if the Swolphin would come down to 150/night I could be done...but nooo, they wanna charge 200+/night. and that is not happening.

The only ADRs we made is one night at The Flying Fish for a bday dinner and the brekkie at CP. :)

I don't have my spreadsheet in front of me, but I think we have 12 or 14 ADRs. Less than 20, in any case. Most days we just have one TS meal booked.

I got an email from DVC today --- Our waitlist for a Boardwalk View studio went through!!!

Merry Early Christmas Present!!! :) :) :)

Yayy!!!
DP had the EXCEL sheet all set and the hours for some of the parks have been changed:scared1:

It's okay though, we're back on track. All our ADR's our made and we don't want to change them so we are figuring it out.

Hmm. I guess I should look and see if the changes mess up any of our plans.

@JSG
For us the one it kind of messed up was May 30th. there were originally EMH evening hours at Epcot but they changed it. we have 8:00 ressies at La Hacienda. So we'll still see Illuminations but DP was planning on us having time after to go to the countries.

She's worried about mom and DB and DSIL not seeing everything. Because we're wimpy northerners our plans are to hang out during the day at our hotel and be more night owls this trip.

I said mom will be fine with whatever she sees, she's just thrilled to be going.

are all the "events" held within the WDW resort for GDays or is it outside as well.

I had never given a real thought to going, but since I will be upgrading to the Premier pass on Tuesday when I get there, I am kinda looking at another trip before August 21st to get the most bang for my buck.

Thanks in advance if this is a stupid question that I should already know the answer for. I have only done the one at Disneyland.

There are parties at some of the offsite hotels, Typhoon Lagoon, and I am not sure where else. I am not their target demographic so I don't pay that much attention. :rotfl2: There is a Gay Days website that will list all of the events, parties, etc. as June gets closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter