• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gay Days Anaheim

RENThead09

DIS Veteran
Going next weekend for the first time. I already checked out the website. Just wondering if anyone has been before and any suggestions on what is good and what is miss-able. Sorta like a little practice Gay Days before hitting WDW in June.

Thanks!

I wish I could help you, but it's also my first time going. I'm very excited about it.

I've been going for several years now ... and the best advice I can give, is to just enjoy it. :)

I tended to overplan and think the trip for the first few years, since it's the only time I get to go to the park. And now, I just go with the flow and things are even more fun.

I've met many great people on the trip and have made many good friends.

So, just have fun. :)

This will be my first year going and I live in LA, ha! When it comes to pride and gay events I never bother with "official" parties anyway, I would much rather just kind of enjoy the ambiance. So pretty much I will be at the trick or treat party on Friday and at DCA on Sunday, where my only plan is to buy a soft-serve ice cream cone at catch a flave.

I am right with ya Louie. Should be a blast just taking everything in and doing a little people watching. Ya never know what you will find! Hehehehe

Have safe travels everyone! I gotta finish packing so I can get outta town in the morning. Angels game at 3 and then to the park to catch fireworks!

My dear Renthead and others,

Bruce and I are here in Anaheim for our first CA Gay Days. We would love to get together with other GLBT DIS-ers while we are here. I have my cell and my laptop here so if you want to try to get a group together, let's private message phone numbers to each other.

Luv 'n' Stuff,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter