Gavin's Wish Comes True!! MAW

OMG Jen!!! That stuff is so AWESOME!!!! :cool1:

Hats off to the DisBoutiquers!! You ladies and gents are amazing!!!!

I LOVED the smarties connect 4 game....I have never seen that before!! I don't think we'd ever get to play because all of the pieces would be EATEN!! :rotfl:

How is everyone holding up??? Getting excited or what??

I am glad my package made it there safely and glad you liked the purse! Gavin was my first Big Give and I had so much fun choosing the Pixie Dust items and sewing your tote! :lovestruc I know you will have a magical trip!!! pixiedust:

I feel so honered to be your first Big Give :hug: You did so great on the tote and picking the goodies for the kids! Thank you so much.

Wow - what great stuff and what great photos!

Thanks Jen, I love taking the pics and have to admit you would probrably laugh if you knew how many I actually take. I just want to remember every detail. :goodvibes

OMG Jen!!! That stuff is so AWESOME!!!! :cool1:

Hats off to the DisBoutiquers!! You ladies and gents are amazing!!!!

I LOVED the smarties connect 4 game....I have never seen that before!! I don't think we'd ever get to play because all of the pieces would be EATEN!! :rotfl:

How is everyone holding up??? Getting excited or what??

Thanks, I know we all got some very cool things, these ladies are just amazing! I am totally loving the smaties connect 4 but I did have to let the kids eat one one pack or they were going to go crazy :lmao:

Hi everyone. Today has been a good and bad day. I'll start with the bad so we can finish on a good note. Gavin had a nerology appointment today and we found out their has been more bleeding around the biggest tumor in his brain. Not a huge amount so we are still just keeping a close eye on it with frequent MRI's but now were talking another surgery within the next 6 months. We also got the results back from his genetic testings and it showed he does have the chromosonal abnormality that proves it's the familial type of cavernomas. So now DH and I have to be tested and if it shows one of us have it then we'll test the other kids. This has me pretty scared but Im just trying to think that several people do have this and never show symptoms so it can still be OK even if we are shown to have it. Most people that do have it dont show symptoms until thier 20-40 years old. Gavin is just a rare case that is progressing extremely fast. So now we have an appointment March 1st to find out what the next steps will be. Sorry for the rambling, I dont even know if this makes sense to anyone.

Ok so now for the good news. We got another package today from Jen (jenb1023) Jen we LOVE the shirts!! I was hoping we would get some of these, they are so cool! :hug: :hug:

BigGivepics008-3.jpg

BigGivepics009-4.jpg

BigGivepics010-4.jpg

BigGivepics011-3.jpg

I love the pattern in the design. Their soo cute!! Thank you Thank you!!

The wish shirts look awesome!!!!

So sorry to hear about the bleeding around the tumor :(

Woo-hoo! I am glad you like the shirts and that they fit. It looks like I should have gotten the kids ones a bit larger - I hope they don't mind that they just fit. I did not do the design - eandesmom :thumbsup2 did a whole bunch of Wish designs for the Big Give so I just picked the design but I am glad you like it. Thanks for the photos!

I am so sorry to hear about the tumor and that you guys have to get tested. Sending prayers and pixie dust for good results your way!

Loving the Wish Shirts!!! You guys look great!! :cool1:

One more month!!! Are you super excited???

I am sorry to hear about the bleeding. You seem to have a good attitude...that is the only way to be!!

Sending you all a hug:grouphug:

More good news!! The kids got the cutest most adorable outfits, and a very cool trading pin for each of them today from Jennifer (scouthawk). Thank you so much Jennifer. SpongeBob is the perfect putfit for our US/IOA day. I cant wait to see what SpongBob thinks of the outfits! :goodvibes
Gavin reading the sweet letter that Jennifer sent

BigGivepics002-2.jpg

Very cool Woody trading pin! He loves it.
BigGivepics003-3.jpg

BigGivepics015-3.jpg

BigGivepics008-4.jpg

BigGivepics011-4.jpg

BigGivepics019-3.jpg

BigGivepics020-1.jpg

BigGivepics023-1.jpg

BigGivepics025-1.jpg

BigGivepics026-2.jpg

BigGivepics029-2.jpg

BigGivepics030-1.jpg

Wow! I just love these. I so want to learn how to sew like these ladies! All of them have so much talent. Thank you so much Jennifer! :hug:

I absolutely LOVE all of the outfits! One day I WILL figure out how to use my little sewing machine!

Lynn

More good news!! The kids got the cutest most adorable outfits, and a very cool trading pin for each of them today from Jennifer (scouthawk). Thank you so much Jennifer. SpongeBob is the perfect putfit for our US/IOA day. I cant wait to see what SpongBob thinks of the outfits! :goodvibes

Wow! I just love these. I so want to learn how to sew like these ladies! All of them have so much talent. Thank you so much Jennifer! :hug:

You are very welcome. I am so glad you all like them. I had so much fun making them! Are the shorts soft enough for Gavin? That was the softest denim I had ever felt. It actually seemed softer than the material for the shirts! So I hope it will be ok for him.

Have a fantastic trip!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE all of the outfits! One day I WILL figure out how to use my little sewing machine!

Lynn

Thanks Lynn, I know the feeling I have a little cheap sewing machine that was given to me and I so want to learn how to do at least a few things.

You are very welcome. I am so glad you all like them. I had so much fun making them! Are the shorts soft enough for Gavin? That was the softest denim I had ever felt. It actually seemed softer than the material for the shirts! So I hope it will be ok for him.

Have a fantastic trip!!!!!!!

Jennifer, We LOVE them and yes the fabric is perfect. Honestly when they opened them I was a little worried but after feeling it I was surprised it is very soft and Gavin did'nt have a problem with it at all. Thank you so much!!

Wow --- the kids look greatl! I love Kia's outfit -- ADORABLE!!!

It's getting close now!!!!! :banana:

Thanks Beth. I know it's getting so close and Im starting to get really nervous. It feels like I have so much to do but cant really think of anything. :lmao:

Love the sponge bob outfits! Your trip is getting so close! Don't worry - all of us obsessive compulsive DIS planners get that panic of what am I missing/forgetting to do. Just run anything by us that you need to and we can reassure you or add to the hysteria! :rotfl: J/K! I am sure you are prepared and your trip will be great!

Your kids Sponge Bob outfits are amazing! I am sure Sponge Bob will be excited when he sees them. Your trip is getting so close! :woohoo:

Ok a few questions for all the post trippers out there. How many outfits do you pack for the kids?? Im trying to pack light since they have a washer but Im thinking were still going to need at least 7 outfits? Plus it looks like it might still be fairly cold in the evenings so warm clothes and cool clothes.
I read on GKTW website that have toothpaste and sunscreen there, is this true?
For all you Big Givers out there. Can the appliqued (sp?) shirts be washed, dried,iorned??
Is the Wal Mart there comprable in price to others or do they raise prices sine there so close to the parks?
Sorry for the rambling, Im starting to get nervous now.

Ok a few questions for all the post trippers out there. How many outfits do you pack for the kids?? Im trying to pack light since they have a washer but Im thinking were still going to need at least 7 outfits? Plus it looks like it might still be fairly cold in the evenings so warm clothes and cool clothes.
For all you Big Givers out there. Can the appliqued (sp?) shirts be washed, dried,iorned??
Is the Wal Mart there comprable in price to others or do they raise prices sine there so close to the parks?

You dont want to wash for vacation ! I spent an hour every day washing clothes and towels BTW ! You don't need to wash the towels. Take them to the pool area and get fresh out of the cabinet :rolleyes:

Is the Walmart there comprable in price to others or do they raise prices sine there so close to the parks?

Hey Jen..............

I tend to overpack but on this trip tried to limit the overpacking to Olivia and myself :rotfl:. With each of the boys I packed a handful of shorts, one pair of long pants, 7 or 8 shirts (different weights and sleeve lengths) and one sweatshirt. The fact that Bren and Matty can wear alot of the same clothes always helps of course :rotfl2: I must confess that Liv probably had more like 12 combinations but what can I say.................she's my only girl:) There were clothes that were never worn but that's because I'm a mom that encourages multiple wearings....................if it's not visibly dirty and it doesn't smell no need to wash it, that's my theory!!!!!

As long as you have one sweatshirt, one long sleeve shirt and a pair of long pants for everyone I think you'll have enough to cover you all for any unseasonably cool weather. We were fine in December with just that.

As far as the washer and dryer go...................I used it at the end of the week just to limit what I would have to do at home. I don't know that you want to pack so light that you would HAVE to wash unless you plan to go back to the villa relatively early and relax before bed.

Walmart? I think it was typical of Walmart everywhere. They do have a huge selection of Disney merchandise for really small money.............t-shirts, sweatshirts, totes, etc. I was surprised by that.

Nervous????? We can't have that!!! C'mon girl................make like a banana and dance :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter