Gave into addonitis already

sgrap

DIS Veteran
Good gravy, we haven't even been on our first DVC trip (closed 3/31, booked for November) and we just found an add-on VGC contract that was the same UY and great points this morning! Decided to buy it! :cool1: I am going to be much more relaxed through the resale waiting game this time around, right?8-)

Good gravy, we haven't even been on our first DVC trip (closed 3/31, booked for November) and we just found an add-on VGC contract that was the same UY and great points this morning! Decided to buy it! :cool1: I am going to be much more relaxed through the resale waiting game this time around, right?8-)

Congratulations! I was much more zen after the first one myself ;)

Welcome home

funny-evil-Disney-characters-playing-cards.jpg

Congrats and best of luck with patience!

LOL I knew it!!!!!! Congrats. It's definitely much easier to deal with the resale process when you aren't chomping at the bit to book your first stay. pixiedust:

LOL I knew it!!!!!! Congrats. It's definitely much easier to deal with the resale process when you aren't chomping at the bit to book your first stay. pixiedust:
Ha, I was waiting for you to chime in here! :thumbsup2 Hopefully I'll be done looking for a while!!;)

I feel your pain. Looking for a contract at BLT or BCV on the off chance it'll be the right UY/Pts. and we have even booked our first trip! Have fun!

I got the bug too and just posted about it. We just closed on Friday (don't even get any points until 2016) and then decided I needed BCV points too. I told hubby we would wait until the fall or next year to get more points...I didn't even make it 24 hours for putting an offer in, lol. Oh well. I was hoping I'd be more calm this time around too but in reality I want the BCV contract much more than our first one so I'm already nervous about ROFR.

I got the bug too and just posted about it. We just closed on Friday (don't even get any points until 2016) and then decided I needed BCV points too. I told hubby we would wait until the fall or next year to get more points...I didn't even make it 24 hours for putting an offer in, lol. Oh well. I was hoping I'd be more calm this time around too but in reality I want the BCV contract much more than our first one so I'm already nervous about ROFR.
Wow, you have it way worse than I do! ;) Congratulations on your contracts . . . and on your new daughter!

Thanks! I just realized I never updated my signature. DH & I are foster parents and had a newborn we were hoping to adopt but she just left us a few weeks ago when she turned 6 months :(
We are however still celebrating the adoption of our almost 2 yr old daughter (been with us since birth)! We just got back from 11 days at WDW and our little princess is already a Disney lover like her momma & dada. I'm thankful we now have DVC to ensure lots of WDW trips in the future!!

Thanks! I just realized I never updated my signature. DH & I are foster parents and had a newborn we were hoping to adopt but she just left us a few weeks ago when she turned 6 months :(
We are however still celebrating the adoption of our almost 2 yr old daughter (been with us since birth)! We just got back from 11 days at WDW and our little princess is already a Disney lover like her momma & dada. I'm thankful we now have DVC to ensure lots of WDW trips in the future!!
Oh dear, I am SO sorry. God bless you, and congratulations on the adoption of your daughter!!! Both of our daughters are adopted from China, and we are so thankful and blessed!

Adoption has been the most incredible journey of our lives...we are so thankful & blessed bc of our sweet girl too <3

Off topic...how do you get the DVC pic and logo's for the signatures? Now that we owners, I want to update!

Adoption has been the most incredible journey of our lives...we are so thankful & blessed bc of our sweet girl too <3

Off topic...how do you get the DVC pic and logo's for the signatures? Now that we owners, I want to update!
I remember I searched around on the forums and finally asked, I think. There is a whole thread of them. But now I can't remember what it is called! Let me look . . .

Just right click on someone else's signature that you see, copy it and save to your signature.

Just right click on someone else's signature that you see, copy it and save to your signature.
I think that is how I got mine originally, but then someone gave me the thread link too. Love the wagging dog in yours! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter