• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gateway to the Galapagos

beachbunny

DIS Veteran
So who's going? We are - just DH and myself.

I just got a call from an ABD rep who called to let me know that days 3 and 4 of the itinerary would be reversed - some lame excuse about less time on the bus. I asked how many people were on my trip and she would not say. Instead, she said most of the Galapagos trips were almost full which is very good news considering all the threads about cancellations.

We got the same call - although I almost didn't answer the phone when I saw "disneyland resort" on the caller ID, given all of the cancellations I have read about here.

I was so happy to hear that if was only a change, rather than a cancellation, I didn't even think to ask why there was a change, so I didn't hear it was "bus' reasons.

We are on the 7/28 trip. What about you?

Dahly

We're on the 7/7 trip. Now that we're about 5 months out, we're staring to get excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter