gastric bypass question

elzool

Earning My Ears
hi,

my wife will be 6 months post op from her gastric bypass procedure and may still require special foods, can anyone that has had this procedure done let me know a little bit about their experiences at wdw and the foods they encountered?

thanks,
elz

I know we have had some visitors to this board who have had gastric bypasses. Hopefully one of them will see your question and give you some good advice.
The Search function is not working right now (it is disabled when the boards are busy), but I know this subject came up recently and you will be able to find it when Search is up again.

I knew I had seen a couple of people mention that they had had this proceedure, but hadn't ever seen them followup about their trip. :(

Every time I try to search, no dice... maybe someday... but still, until someone follows up with a report of their adventures after surgery, I guess we'll never know.

anyone? please? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter