Gas just hit 4.00 a gallon in Orlando..

And there goes the "return to the office," lol. Employers are starting to demand people return to work, but I suspect there's going to be tons of pushback not over covid, but over gas prices. People will say, "Well, we worked from home for two years, why start now when the commute cost is triple?" Especially in areas with no public transport. Well, unless employers are willing to give raises to cover the increased cost... (I hear the crickets already on that one.)

PA, paid $4.06 on Saturday, went past same station yesterday and it was $4.29.
Thursday here in western PA was $3.69 (+0.10 over the course of all winter). Friday we woke up to $3.99 and by the time we went home from work it was $4.19 and it's stayed there.

Unreal how most are reporting prices coming close to PA prices. I cross the border and I usually feel like I have to run because I'm stealing it at the prices outside of PA. Down south on vacations, I use pocket change to fill up. Can't believe we're at $4.19 and people in Florida and Georgia are reporting $3.99.

I wonder when we're going to start seeing folks sell off their RV purchases.

Hopefully soon! We sold ours right before covid and wanted to get another, but the poop hit the fan before we could choose what we wanted and prices went through the roof and waiting lists are year's long. Not to mention you can't find anywhere to stay! I'm so ready to get back out there! If the dilettantes sell out and cancel their preorders, the dealerships will flood and we'll finally be able to snag a good deal and be able to travel again.

Maybe the feds will consider dropping the gas tax temporarily to help slow the rise. Wishful thinking most likely.

$3.749 for Regular at Costco yesterday here in Miami.

60-70 cents price differences between gas stations down the street from each other, so there's tons of price gouging going on too. The media says prices are going up, so that's a green light for all the stations to raise prices to whatever they can get.

Here in Nebraska Sams Club $3.39. Kroger $3.69. Just bought a used Honda Accord Hybrid in December for $7000. My gut told me to start looking. It was also FSBO.

Over $5 at nearby Arco's in Anaheim. The worst station I know of - a Chevron near Union Station in LA - is at $6.95. Gotta be on fumes to pay that.

I think we have a winner here.

Here in northern Minnesota, just filled up today at $3.69 a gallon. Last week it was 3.49 a gallon - up 20 cents in a week! Just Crazy. We were going to take a road trip to Arizona, but now I don't know. It seems like Az, Cal. and some Western states have the highest gas prices.

upstate NY, drove by the BJ's this morning and it's $3.99 with some really crazy long lines

Well gas went up almost 60 cent a gallon... the store I always get gas at is. 3.99.999 so 4.00, WaWa is always the cheapest... 3.99.999 a gallon so 4.00

Where do you live and whats your cost... ??
Racetrac in Davenport (outside of Orlando) was up to $4.19 this morning. It was $3.99 Saturday.

But RVs aren't meant to be lived in year round. What happens when it goes into the shop for maintenance?
Actually, some are meant to live in year round. Depending on the service you can either get a hotel for a short period, or many repair shops have places to plug in and you just stay in it when it isn't being worked on. You hang out in the lounge when they're doing their thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter