Gas just hit 4.00 a gallon in Orlando..

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
Well gas went up almost 60 cent a gallon... the store I always get gas at is. 3.99.999 so 4.00, WaWa is always the cheapest... 3.99.999 a gallon so 4.00

Where do you live and whats your cost... ??

Central Alabama. Yesterday, we got gas at Sam's Club for $3.57. Most stations are $3.79 to $3.99 now and rising.

PA, paid $4.06 on Saturday, went past same station yesterday and it was $4.29.

It cost me $21 more to fill up my car yesterday than iit did Jan 3. With the exact same amt of fuel.

Over $5 at nearby Arco's in Anaheim. The worst station I know of - a Chevron near Union Station in LA - is at $6.95. Gotta be on fumes to pay that.

Gas prices make me cry...food prices make me cry more, b/c we don't drive much, but as a family of 6, we do eat a lot here...Groceries for the past 12 months have gotten stupid expensive, and now they are gonna keep rising more...hurray.

Costco, 3.89 on Saturday, 4.24 today. Suburban Chicago. Others are about 4.49 average.

Roughly the equivalent of 7.80 per gallon.

We are always a lot more than in the US (at least from when I look - I don't drive so I don't actually look that often).

$3.89 in Louisiana yesterday. afraid to check today. As retirees we don’t drive a lot but combine errands on one trip. The cost is impacting family members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter