• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Grocer vs Instacart

mtquinn

DIS Veteran
We are headed to OKW villas June 16th (yay!) and in the past I have always used GG. I do have Instacart at home and I like it but it can unreliable. Deliveries can run late, or arrive the next day, etc. Not a big deal at home but I NEED a specific timeframe for our delivery when at Disney.

I also need alcohol for the room, and I just read in a previous post that you can upload your ID and Bell Services will hold everything. That is cool!

Should I just go with GG?

We did instacart at BLT for our last stay and it was very reliable and quick. No issues!

We are headed to OKW villas June 16th (yay!) and in the past I have always used GG. I do have Instacart at home and I like it but it can unreliable. Deliveries can run late, or arrive the next day, etc. Not a big deal at home but I NEED a specific timeframe for our delivery when at Disney.

I also need alcohol for the room, and I just read in a previous post that you can upload your ID and Bell Services will hold everything. That is cool!

Should I just go with GG?
I have been using Instacart at home and find they are on time. The app usually allow to see delivery times

Do instacart but don’t order on the instacart app, order on Publix’s website. It saves most of the fee. Probably saves 30% vs GG.

We did 2 instacart deliveries this way on our last trip and one arrived at bell services within the 2 hour delivery window and the other was perhaps 30 minutes after.

Garden grocer is probably ok as long as you don't cancel. I was told 30 days for a refund. I waited six weeks and then disputed it with my CC. I've used them in the past, but this is the first time I've canceled. I won't use them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter