Garden Grocer vs. Amazon Prime Now

I've used GG with no issues in the past.
I set up an account to use Safeway in August, but just got an email saying they will no longer be delivering to my area? I have too look into it more!

I've used GG with no issues in the past.
I set up an account to use Safeway in August, but just got an email saying they will no longer be delivering to my area? I have too look into it more!
I received the same email a few minutes ago. So disappointed since I just finished loading up our shopping cart for our trip in two weeks.

I am a Prime member and have been for years. How is this the first I’m hearing if Prime Now!?!?

Anyway, this is FREE for Prime Members, other than the delivery fee? I just place the order from the app and select a time? What about alcohol? Do I have them text me upon arrival so I can sign for it?

Same, We go in a month. I looked at Amazon Now but there are some things like strawberries that I didn't see and my 2 yo eats them everyday!

Have you looked into using Publix? It looks like they'll deliver to the Beach Club via InstaCart. Never tried it before, but I figured it worth a shot.

I received the same email a few minutes ago. So disappointed since I just finished loading up our shopping cart for our trip in two weeks.

Same here...was ready to place my order to be delivered on the 17th. Now...back to the Instacart/Publix option....ugh! I may do some research into the Amazon delivery but alcohol is at the top of our list!

Same here...was ready to place my order to be delivered on the 17th. Now...back to the Instacart/Publix option....ugh! I may do some research into the Amazon delivery but alcohol is at the top of our list!
I just filled my amazon cart only to not be able to find WINE!! Well now that won’t work! Back to the drawing board!

I just filled my amazon cart only to not be able to find WINE!! Well now that won’t work! Back to the drawing board!
Amazon Prime Now has wine. You do have to sign for it. Only Garden Grocer gets your driver's license in advance and will deliver to bell services while you in line for Slinky Dog Dash.

Do you go to the first desk to sign for the beer/wine?

I got the same email re: Safeway Boo, as others reported groceries deliver to the room! We loved that part.

Has anyone looked into Publix?

Ive never used instacart but still looking into it. But it looks like Wal-Mart will deliver? Anyone use that before. It seems to be new.

If I use GG, is there a certain money amount I need to purchase in order to place an order from them?

Not sure if some of you are aware but Garden Grocer will attempt to get items for you that are not on their website. You add those items into the comments section. After placing the order, someone contacts you with confirmation. Right before your trip, they may contact you again for clarification or pricing on items requested in the comments section. I have never had them refuse any item I requested. I have ordered things like pool noodles, sand buckets/shovels, specific types of yogurt and wines. They really have great customer service!!

Not sure if some of you are aware but Garden Grocer will attempt to get items for you that are not on their website. You add those items into the comments section. After placing the order, someone contacts you with confirmation. Right before your trip, they may contact you again for clarification or pricing on items requested in the comments section. I have never had them refuse any item I requested. I have ordered things like pool noodles, sand buckets/shovels, specific types of yogurt and wines. They really have great customer service!!
Would they get me a 12 pack of Poland springs then? All the packs of water are like 24 and plus. Crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter