• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Grill Open For Breakfast?

...when will Garden Grill open for breakfast and why?
Since you asked...
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
But only if you open up your heart and let it shine on in ;)

Sorry couldn't resist. But seriously none of us has any idea what will be the motivating factor at this point to reopen it or when. As busy as reports have been it would seem that attendance wouldn't be the issue, so can only assume it the ongoing staffing issue that Disney is dealing with. But with Chapek in charge it could be the ROI at Garden Grill wasn't enough to justify reopening.

With Ohana and Cape May and Crystal Palace opening for breakfast looking for logical reason why GG Breakfast is not getting any love?

Sigh, are Chip and Dale at any other meals? Looking through Birnbaum 2020 (which is pretty useless) and saw they were at GG which is apparently still closed. our ADR is approaching and I've never waited this late to nail down restaurants. Still not excited.

Sigh, are Chip and Dale at any other meals? Looking through Birnbaum 2020 (which is pretty useless) and saw they were at GG which is apparently still closed. our ADR is approaching and I've never waited this late to nail down restaurants. Still not excited.

GG is open for lunch and dinner, and the little rascals are indeed there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter