Garden Grill - Can you get a reservation for a party of 7?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I am trying to get a breakfast reservation at garden grill for our party of 7, but nothing is available. I can get a tables for 6 but as soon as I change my party to 7 people nothing is open -- should i just book a party of 2 and party of 5 and see if they can then seat us close together? It would work to have my family of 5 at one table and my in laws at another.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Had the same issue last year but for a party of 6. Made two bookings for three people each (one for 8:10 and one for 8:15 if I remember correctly) - they sat us together.

Yes. For some reason, the reservation system is less supportive of "odd"and/or large numbers. Good advice from wrestler72. Break up your party but stay as close time-wise as possible. They'll do what they can to keep you together.

Book two ADRs for your family. We did this many times and simply asked the CM to set us together. While there is never a promise that they can do this, they really do try.

We did this once. Party of 7, two reservations 4 and 3. They asked if we wanted to sit together before we even asked. They put the middle down on one of the tables.

I got an 8, but it was surprisingly my hardest reservation to get. I had to take full advantage of my 180+10 and stick it on one of our last nights. Assuming it’s because of our party size.

I would book an 8 for a 7 instead of 2 smaller ones if you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter