Garden Grill Breakfast

The GG Breakfast was our absolute favorite on our last trip (2018)...We are going back in August and crossing our fingers it is open by then!

When we were in Epcot over spring break we asked the cast members working up front on 2 different days when the breakfast was coming back. The first time they said that all of the cast members wanted it back and they wish it would come back too, but at one time they were told not until the next fiscal year, which would be Oct 1. Another cast member thought it could be earlier. I’m hopeful they will want to bring it back by Memorial Day for the increased crowds for Summer travel and GOTG. At the very least they should sell the cinnamon roll in sunshine seasons!

We are going in September for just a long weekend and plan to make no dining reservations bc I want flexibility, but this would be the ONE exception I'd make if it does come back! We've never done it for breakfast and it's been my "must try" for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter