Garden Grill ADR

totebagg

Mouseketeer
I booked our ADRs at 6 am yesterday for our upcoming December trip (first time going in December) and by 6:25 am there were not any times left for Garden Grill. Is that normal? When we go in September/October, we do not have any problems getting a breakfast ADR days later so I did not think this was a "let me book first" ADR. We are going the 2nd week in December which is not POP Warner Football week and is supposedly a moderate week. Is there something going on that week that would take all Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner reservations. Thanks!

I've seen multiple people indicate that Garden Grill (and some others) hold back reservations for Candelite Processional packages, which start after Thanksgiving and run through the holidays. This may be what's causing lack of availability. I recommend the "touring plans ADR finder" (you can find via google)- it will text and email you if it finds the reservation you're looking for. It's a free service.

A lot of people have been complaining over the past few weeks about how unusually hard it is to make ADRs for November and early December this year. So it's a common problem right now.

I was able to get one this morning at 6AM for 12/19 at 9:15. There were very few choices available so most of them are being held back.

I booked yesterday too and could only find one dinner time our entire three nights we will go to Epcot on our trip. It was at 4pm so I didn't get it. I am just waiting... I know they just have not fully been released yet. I booked for my sister in law recently for her mid November trip and at 180 days could not get Garden Grill for her either. About two weeks after 180 days for her tons of times opened up so I got one. Not sure why they have been holding them back. Could be due to processional for December though this was prior to that for her trip. So to make a long story short just keep watching it will open up.

Just keep looking. About 2 weeks after my 180 day date they opened up and there were a ton. I think the thoughts on the Candlelight Processional are correct. And it's for several EP restaurants.

Thank you all! I also want to get a Candlelight Processional dining ADR and hopefully the thoughts on the CP is correct. Do you guys if Garden Grill PPO breakfast will be offered as one of the options? I see that Garden Grill is an option, but didn't know if there were only lunch and dinner times.

My 180 was this morning - tried at 6am - got it only on the last day of my trip!

I also had no luck getting either a lunch or dinner reservation during my entire 5 day trip! I looked online right at 6AM.

It's just strange because other restaurants which I perceived to be more popular like Le Cellier, Chefs de France etc had multiple times open?

I wanted breakfast and couldn't get that at 6am 180 days out. Why would they hold breakfast ADRs? The CP package is for lunch and dinner.

I wanted breakfast and couldn't get that at 6am 180 days out. Why would they hold breakfast ADRs? The CP package is for lunch and dinner.

I got breakfast yesterday morning that I am hoping to trade for dinner. Maybe other people picked up breakfasts since they couldn't get lunch or dinner?

Do look for reservations for different sized parties. I had no luck booking GG for 2 people but when I changed the number of guests to 4 it gave me plenty of options, even PPO on December 16th.

I booked Garden Grill pre park bfast last sunday for Dec 13th. There was a good few times to pick right up until Tuesday I noticed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter