Garden Graze Menus released for the 2022 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival.

Have all the full menu options come out for F&G? I can't wait to start planning out my smorgesboard!

Can't wait! It seems that they're doing a "Stroll" like they did for the Festival of Arts-that one was the Wonderful World of Colorful Cuisine. If they do, I'd definitely be in for that. The ones for the FoA were so good, as was the "prize" at the end.

I love doing the different strolls they have at each festival. I didn't finish the cookie one at FOH because I was so disappointed in the first two cookies it wasn't worth it. All the thing on the garden graze look good to me so I'll be doing it. I was going to get all those things anyway except the cake.

I love doing the different strolls they have at each festival. I didn't finish the cookie one at FOH because I was so disappointed in the first two cookies it wasn't worth it. All the thing on the garden graze look good to me so I'll be doing it. I was going to get all those things anyway except the cake.

Is the cake the coconut tres leches cake? If so, I'll take it! But on another website, I saw it as a lemon cake in Morocco. I'm kind of confused at the recipes now.

Is the cake the coconut tres leches cake? If so, I'll take it! But on another website, I saw it as a lemon cake in Morocco. I'm kind of confused at the recipes now.
  • Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut – located at La Isla Fresca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter