GAME: Guess the Dish and Restaurant?

raniroo

If you look like your passport photo you need the
Thought I would start a little game.

Rules:

1. Post a photo of a dish from WDW
2. Members guess the dish AND restaurant by posting their answer.
3. The original poster must "quote" the first correct answer.
4. The winner will then post a photo and wait to "quote" the correct answer and on it goes.

***NOTE: if you decide to play, please make sure you check back for answers within 48 hours so not to keep other players waiting***Feel free to ask any questions!

Note: I suggest subscribing with email notification to keep up to date!

I will go first, with an easy one, to start us off. Good luck and have fun (remember the more obscure the dish the better!!!)

GUESS THE DISH?

CIMG2284-2.jpg

I would say the first picture is from Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL. Meal description copied from allears.net.

Canyon Skillet
All You Care To Enjoy $28.49 per person
Smoked Pork Ribs, Pulled Pork, Oven-roasted Chicken, Beef Brisket, Mashed Potatoes, Cowboy Beans, and Corn on the Cob, Mixed Greens Salad with Apple Vinaigrette, Coleslaw, and Fresh-baked Cornbread​

I would say the first picture is from Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL. Meal description copied from allears.net.

Canyon Skillet
All You Care To Enjoy $28.49 per person
Smoked Pork Ribs, Pulled Pork, Oven-roasted Chicken, Beef Brisket, Mashed Potatoes, Cowboy Beans, and Corn on the Cob, Mixed Greens Salad with Apple Vinaigrette, Coleslaw, and Fresh-baked Cornbread​

Correct! Your turn POOHsie.....

I'm guessing that everyone thinks this is to hard! :) I definitely don't know what this is!
Come on, someone out there must know!

Take a guess!

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I don't have a picture to post. I'll wait to see if someone who can post a pic answers.

I know what it is too (I've had it and enjoy it greatly). I have to look through my pics and see if I have any good food pics. In the meantime, I'll give a hint - it's an item from Boulangerie (I think I can say that, since they have so many items).

I know what it is, but I do not have any food pics to post so I have to wait for someone else who knows and has pics!

I know what it is, but I do not have any food pics to post so I have to wait for someone else who knows and has pics!

If you guess correctly I will post a photo on your behalf if you would like? :goodvibes

lol I've looked at a lot of disney world food and I have no clue what that is.

Like the game though. :)

Thought I would start a little game.

Rules:

1. Post a photo of a dish from WDW
2. Members guess the dish AND restaurant by posting their answer.
3. The original poster must "quote" the first correct answer.
4. The winner will then post a photo and wait to "quote" the correct answer and on it goes.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Note: I suggest subscribing with email notification to keep up to date!

I will go first, with an easy one, to start us off. Good luck and have fun (remember the more obscure the dish the better!!!)

GUESS THE DISH?

CIMG2284-2.jpg

Sorry. I got so excited by the game and my stumper I did not read the rules. I will play by the rules from now on. :rotfl: Hope you can forgive me for posting a food pic. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter