**GAME for scrappers- *this or that*

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

whats that?

have you tried quilling or not

journaling

do you have more pages for firstborn? or is it even steven with all your children?? :hyper: :hyper: :wave2: :wave2:

It's actually for the middle child. First child was very sick and in the hospital a lot as a baby so that's a difficult time for me to scrap. Got middle child's books up to date when she was diagnosed with cancer when she was 1. After she went through chemotherapy we had her dedication praise service at church and I wanted everyone to be able to see her finished books. Third baby has blank album. LOL!!! I will get it done. I will get it done!!!

frames or mats?

definately mats...

SB layouts for every activity of your/your child's life...or...just for major events

no sewing for me that is insame!:crazy:

scrap lift ideas or strickly your own?

Scrap lift with some adjustments. So it doesn't look exactly the same because I don't usually have all the embellishments.

Frame-ups or This and That?

Mike's

waffles or french toast?

umm I meant silly or serious? (pages)

Sometimes you like um silly...sometimes not...

Umm...I dont know what to use here....

Handwritting or stencil???

Has that been used?

a few black/white mostly color!

miday or midnight ??? (when do you scrap?)

Both
When the children are napping and when I put them to bed for the night. I'm so lucky they are good sleepers!

Die Cuts or Stickers

Depends.....I like simple diecuts and classy stickers.....nothing too cutesy....

Have your own scrapping room or not?

(I dont really have my own yet)

util our house is built next summer. :(
Do you scrap things without a picture of them - or MUST you have a photo to scrap an event or incident?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter