Galveston to San Juan 2020

Maybe consider lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. It's a WAY over the top jungle themed restaurant that the kids will really like. I almost went there with my daughter last month but it was crowded and we were in a hurry. It looked like there was even a river ride or something they were selling tickets for I think? It was like Hard Rock cafe crazy in there though so we didn't hang out long. As others have said, January is a bit chilly for the beach in Galveston, but Moody Gardens is fun. They have a ropes course and zip line that is pretty fun. Schlitterbahn (water park) has a heated indoor area that is open in the winter. There is a pretty cool railroad museum, if there's any interest in that. Also an aircraft museum and they have vintage airplanes you can ride (for a price of course). Also on the Moody Gardens grounds they have a Holiday festival of lights and amazing ice sculpture attraction (it's in this giant tent that they keep at like 0 degrees F for 2 months)...but that usually wraps up first week of January.

I will have a look at these. Done rainforest cafe in wdw and the kids loved it didn’t realise there was one there. Is the water park big inside to stay a while or is it basic.

I will have a look at these. Done rainforest cafe in wdw and the kids loved it didn’t realise there was one there. Is the water park big inside to stay a while or is it basic.
Oh sorry! Looks like the indoor part is also closed during January and February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter