Galveston IGT/KSF April 2013

abbyar

Mouseketeer
We're sailing on the EBPC next week, but we'd like to book the 6 night out of Galveston on 4/6. The 75 day mark isn't until 1/21. Would you book on board or wait for a potential IGT or extension of KSF?

This cruise (Galveston 4/6) was on the 20% discount list when I was on-board the Magic over Thanksgiving, and assuming it still is at that special offer for you next week, I'd book the specific cabin you want at the guaranteed 20% off rather than waiting for a possible other discount.

I booked March 1 Magic for 20% while onboard and compared it to what I expected the corresponding VGT to be (if it ended up being offered based on earlier similar cruises), and I only paid a small amount more and was able to select my specific cabin as opposed to taking whatever may have been assigned with a VGT offer, so it was worth it to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter