Galaxy's Edge opening dates released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was to excited at hearing the opening dates that i didn't fully hear what was said next but i believe the E-ticket attractions wont be open yet, but the rest of the land will be open.

had a room for September 2-7 booked another room for August 28-September 2 so excited

I was to excited at hearing the opening dates that i didn't fully hear what was said next but i believe the E-ticket attractions wont be open yet, but the rest of the land will be open.
this is what I think i heard too I was too excited I did not hear it that good either

Did they announce a date for Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway too or just the Star Wars stuff?

Did they announce a date for Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway too or just the Star Wars stuff?
not sure I accidentally closed the page and just got back on I have heard nothing but missed 5 -10 minutes of the call

Just the Star Wars stuff, so far.

A staggered opening for Disneyland. Smugglers run will open first, then Rise of the Resistance sometime later.

No word on how WDW will open.

I don't get why they had the free dining offer happen during the Star Wars opening date. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter