Galaxy Watch4 DCL watch face

insureman

DIS Veteran
So my youngest daughter gave me a Samsung Galaxy watch4 for Christmas has anyone found a DCL or even Disney watch faces. Thanks in advance.

I have a Samsung Galaxy watch and I use the Facer app for my watch faces. They have super cute Disney ones that are free. The search is kinda wonky, so you will need to try different key words.

I have a Samsung Galaxy watch and I use the Facer app for my watch faces. They have super cute Disney ones that are free. The search is kinda wonky, so you will need to try different key words.
There's an app for that? Cool. Something else I now have to go do.

Thousands of paid and free dials for every taste and color are available in the Galaxy Store.

Last edited:
You can make a watch face out of any image you want in the Wear app. Literally take a screenshot of the DCL logo or a photo of the ship or whatever you want, then go to the Watch Faces part of the app.

You can find it here:

Screenshot_20221114_091708_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter