Galactic Starcruiser Sailing

Oh I forgot all about the multiple dining times! My rep did not even mention it at all. Wonder what he entered for me.

Has anyone received follow up email confirmation yet?
The CM asked me whether I wanted the earlier or later dining time, and I was prepared for that answer. And regarding Captain's Table, I didn't ask about it, and the CM didn't bring it up. That's odd that they aren't offering it on this sailing.

No email confirmation from Disney yet. When I login to DVC, I see it on my dashboard along with my other stays, but it doesn't appear to have a reservation number that I can plug into MDE yet.

Just received my confirmation email. The reservation number is 6 digits which I can’t get to link to My Disney Experience. Has anyone else managed to do this yet? I know sometimes it takes a little while before it will connect.

Just received my confirmation email. The reservation number is 6 digits which I can’t get to link to My Disney Experience. Has anyone else managed to do this yet? I know sometimes it takes a little while before it will connect.
Try rebooting your device on which you're using MDE
And: Bright Suns & Pleasant Journey <(-_-)>

Same here. Confirmation email has the same 6 digit reservation number that the CM gave me over the phone after paying. This is an exchange, vs. normal DVC reservations that have a 12 digit confirmation number. I've never done an exchange with DVC before. I have no idea how to get it linked in MDE, but 6 digits just seems too short.

Same here. Confirmation email has the same 6 digit reservation number that the CM gave me over the phone after paying. This is an exchange, vs. normal DVC reservations that have a 12 digit confirmation number. I've never done an exchange with DVC before. I have no idea how to get it linked in MDE, but 6 digits just seems too short.
Did you try rebooting MDE ?
Following this thread for pure personal enjoyment. The 1-Year anniversarry of my SWGS voyage is coming up in March.
I still have this screensaver they sent me as my iMac background :)
You all will have a blast!
Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 5.04.35 PM.png

Did you try rebooting MDE ?
Following this thread for pure personal enjoyment. The 1-Year anniversarry of my SWGS voyage is coming up in March.
I still have this screensaver they sent me as my iMac background :)
You all will have a blast!
View attachment 748784
MDE doesn’t seem to accept codes that are only 6 digits long. I tried online too and that doesn’t work either.

Thanks for keeping an eye on this thread. I am sure you’ll be able to help out with more of our queries! :)

MDE doesn’t seem to accept codes that are only 6 digits long. I tried online too and that doesn’t work either.

Thanks for keeping an eye on this thread. I am sure you’ll be able to help out with more of our queries! :)
When I booked I was told that it might be a few days - she said that the starcruiser side has to confirm our payment and then they will issue their own reservation code for MDE. I assume these reservations just have to pass through several hands before they reach that point!

I just pulled up an email from lastvyear - and it reminded me of this:
“…your latest itinerary of events can be foundin the Starwars Datapad within the Play Disney Parks app…”

Wow! I guess it was more popular than I thought it would be! Hope everyone has fun!

And it looks like they linked the reservation into MDE, and matched all the names I gave them with the friends and family I'm traveling with. Hotel, dining reservations, and DHS theme park reservation are there.

However, please note that the special SWGS DHS theme park reservation isn't listed under "Future Plans", but it is listed under "Tickets and Passes". Don't ask me why they put it in a completely different place from all your other theme park reservations.

See everybody there in a few months!

Just called Galactic Starcruiser to change my dining reservation from the 1st to the 2nd, I wasn't asked when I booked and forgot to request. Initially the agent said it wasn't possible "as they aren't allowed to modify the DVC cruise" but she put my on hold and when she came back she'd changed it.

Thought I would pass on that the transaction for the DVC Galactic Starcruiser sailing does qualify on the Chase visa for the 6 months no interest if you want to pay it out over several months. I was concerned that it wouldn't since its not technically a WDW vacation package charge, it came from DVC, but it did qualify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter