Gail & Ian's PJ - 9/09 SBP Ceremony, CG Reception & II Dessert Party

I made monograms!! Which do you like better?
MERGED.png

MERGED2.png

Votes please! :surfweb: I think I like the first one better. If it matters this will be for invites, programs, menu cards, etc.

I made monograms!! Which do you like better?
MERGED.png

MERGED2.png

Votes please! :surfweb: I think I like the first one better. If it matters this will be for invites, programs, menu cards, etc.

I love the second one without the mickey.. . :scared1: I know I know... shame on me, but I think monograms are so classic that in certain occasions they should stay that way. Just my opinion... I do like both of them!

So glad you've decided on a dessert party. We are doing one the night before (it doesn't count toward our minimum, but we've budgeted for it, so that's okay). We are doing it for WISHES! rather than Illuminations, though. Our theme for our vow renewal is "All of Our Wishes Have Come True", so when Joe (from DFTW) suggested a WISHES dessert party, it seemed a perfect fit. :banana: Have you decided yet where you are doing yours?

So glad you've decided on a dessert party. We are doing one the night before (it doesn't count toward our minimum, but we've budgeted for it, so that's okay). We are doing it for WISHES! rather than Illuminations, though. Our theme for our vow renewal is "All of Our Wishes Have Come True", so when Joe (from DFTW) suggested a WISHES dessert party, it seemed a perfect fit. :banana: Have you decided yet where you are doing yours?

Cool! I want to do it the night of the wedding at Italy Isola.

Thanks for the votes guys!! Looks like #2 won.

Yay! I just bid on a tiara, jewelry set, and another veil on eBay! Keep your fingers crossed that I win them for me, ok? :banana: :banana:

On another note I'm so stuck on centerpieces. I need your help ladies! I found a few but I'm not sure yet. I need your votes again...
center1.jpg

Using red and white rocks instead of all white. I'd reather have red peonies instead of the flowers pictured.

center2.jpg

I like to use peonies instead of the branches and add chocolate lollipops of Mickey and Minnie Mouse in there sticking out over the tops of the flowers. And subsitute the pink water gems for white, red, and black.

center3.gif

Using red flowers of some sort instead. I like the height in this one. I don't want my guest trying to look around centerpieces trying to see each other.

center4.jpg

I love this concept! I deffinately "borrowed" that picture from here. If I could only remember who I took it from... please let me know if I took this from you and I'll give credit where it's due.

I'd also be sprinkling red rose petals on the tables and having black, red, and white mickey head confetti. So keep that in mind while voting!

PS - I'm sure I'll be adding more as I find some good ones. :upsidedow

I love all your centerpieces, it's so hard to choose. They are all so unique. Your tiara is beautiful. My sil had one similar for her wedding, it looks fantastic in pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter