Gaia Avatars

ShadowKittyKat

<font color=purple>Ailurophile</font><br><font col
Thought it would be interesting to see other Gaia avatars, lots of people on the site are really creative and come up with very cool avatars and sometimes we need suggestions on how to make them look better.

I'll start off with some of mine... well a lot of mine lol

Hey Sweet, how were you able to get so much cool stuff in just a couple of weeks? I've been on a week and am nowhere near being able to put together one cool avatar, let alone a few. Let me in on your secret!! :)

BTW--Here's mine so far. Can't wait til I can do more!!
genieavatarxa9.png

Hey Sweet, how were you able to get so much cool stuff in just a couple of weeks? I've been on a week and am nowhere near being able to put together one cool avatar, let alone a few. Let me in on your secret!! :)

BTW--Here's mine so far. Can't wait til I can do more!!
genieavatarxa9.png

3 ways... :goodvibes

1. Being gifted items from my wishlist by some good vmk friends

2. earning gold by playing games and

3. Gaia cash cards that can be purchased at Target.. woot!

Well, I've been trying to earn as much gold as I can and I'm thinking of buying one of those cash cards at Target this week, so hopefully I'll be able to get more creative soon!

Well, I've been trying to earn as much gold as I can and I'm thinking of buying one of those cash cards at Target this week, so hopefully I'll be able to get more creative soon!

YAY Dreams! cant wait to see some of your creative avvis!

Here is mine right now:

Any suggestions?

If you go to the VMK Guild, I posted a photo of the real outfit my current avi is based on. It's in the "How often do you change" thread.

As for yours..hmmm..I don't know...seems a little fishy to me...

Okay, okay--that was corny. Actually, I'm hoping to get the Aquatica stuff sometime down the road, though I think it will be a while.

renflowersfo3.png

If you go to the VMK Guild, I posted a photo of the real outfit my current avi is based on. It's in the "How often do you change" thread.

As for yours..hmmm..I don't know...seems a little fishy to me...

Okay, okay--that was corny. Actually, I'm hoping to get the Aquatica stuff sometime down the road, though I think it will be a while.

renflowersfo3.png

lol thanks for the ćomments! I love your avvis, and I know they will get better as you play longer!

Been playing for 2 years

ah got ya! You know at Christmas well last christmas they had they orphan event, I got TONS of items from the give a gift to the person above you thread 2 MCs..lots of goodies. That is how I became rich..then a girl found out my info (she goes to my school) and stole my good stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter