GAD sent me tickets.. but I still haven't fullfilled the work yet??

PrincessBrianna

Mouseketeer
Hey,

Do they send you the tickets before you actually volunteer? Because I got a .pdf document with all of our tickets from Disney, but we haven't even turned our blankets into the Linus network yet! We haven't even made them yet actually- now I'm definitely going to because I'd feel guilty getting the tickets without doing the work... but I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Brianna

I noticed you're in Michigan! We did ours through Project Linus of Oakland County. We got our vouchers about 5 days after our "volunteer date", but it was probably a week and a half after we actually dropped off the blankets. Perhaps someone at PL made a boo-boo? Regardless, I'd do your volunteer work anyway :P

Hey,

Do they send you the tickets before you actually volunteer? Because I got a .pdf document with all of our tickets from Disney, but we haven't even turned our blankets into the Linus network yet! We haven't even made them yet actually- now I'm definitely going to because I'd feel guilty getting the tickets without doing the work... but I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Brianna

You are supposed to complete the work before they confirm your days.

We got ours about 4 days after completing the volunteer day.

Jessa are you from Michigan as well? I'm currently a student at MSU! Going with some friends for Spring Break in March, and again with my family in April! Never can get enough Disney :-)

I'm definitely doing it anyways. I'd feel terrible taking advantage of them like that!

That's weird! Must have been a glitch in the system and/or a miscommunication with the folks at the PL chapter you signed up with - maybe they confused you with someone else and "confirmed" your service mistakenly. :confused3

Hi all!
We did our blankets through Project Linus in Oakland County. We received our vouchers about 4 or 5 days after we dropped off our blankets. On another note....GO GREEN! You are the first Spartans I have seen on these boards. Great to hear you are still going to make your blankets....another honorable Spartan!!! Now hopefully we can get a win over the Boilermakers tonight!

Go State!
Michelle

Just mailed 5 blankets - which was more than what was required...... should I have put my daughter's name on the extra ones?
Does anyone know about the FastPass exchange.... have posted several times - but have not received an answer.:rolleyes1

Just mailed 5 blankets - which was more than what was required...... should I have put my daughter's name on the extra ones? Is your daughter over the age of 6? And do you have her registered under your name on the web site?
Does anyone know about the FastPass exchange.... have posted several times - but have not received an answer.:rolleyes1

////////////////////////

Just mailed 5 blankets - which was more than what was required...... should I have put my daughter's name on the extra ones?

Wouldn't have done you any good unless your daughter was already registered with the program on your account. Each person has to be registered/accepted before you do your service (or in this case make your blankets) for you to be processed through the system and receive your individual vouchers.

Good explanation of the FP option HERE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter