GAD fast pass - pin/hat?

Bridge203618

Mouseketeer
Ok I have 3 GAD vouchers and don't need tickets....

We are leaving the 27th (this month) and this is our schedule

F 28th MK
S 29th Epcot
S 30th DHS
M 31st AK
T 1st - Waterpark
W 2nd- Epcot
Th 3rd MK

My plan was to use 2 for FP - One of our MK days - probably day 1 since it is Friday of Memorial day weekend and our DHS day.

AK is open late the day we are going and I just dont think it is worth it to have the extra FP

I thought about 1 at Epcot but the donald group (i think) only has 2 anyway and we will be there 2 days so I am sure one of the days we will be fine to get the rides in in a reasonable time.

I thought I might use the 3rd one for the hat with the extra pins for my 3 year old.

The other thing is that a lot of FP rides especially at Epcot, only my DH and DSD are riding, my DD and I will not be....

What do you think of my plan?

Keep in mind that your DH/DSD can use your and your DD's FP cards to go on rides (eg they won't go to waste). Obviously you aren't getting the bennie if you don't want to ride them- but, you do get the benefit of not having to kill an hour or so while they are waiting in line.

An added extra of the GAD FP, too, is they are good even if other FP have been all given out. (This happened to us on Soarin, Test Track and TOy Story when we went in April.) You want to go on TSM at 6pm, no worried, walk right on!

I can't emphasize enough the difference the GAD FP made in our vacation. No running for short lines or FP. No stopping what we were doing and going across the park to get another FP because our time was open. (Or killing time waiting for our FP to be valid.) It was totally a more leisurely trip, for everyone (we had a preg mom and a 2 year old in our party who didn't ride the big stuff either).

(Disclaimer in my house, the pins would be sitting in a closet collecting dust. The memory of our VIP no waiting in lines trip is priceless! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter