FYI on carriage ride!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
Just wanted everyone to know that I just called and booked one of the private carriage rides for me and DH - on December 17th! If you do the math, you will find that is just under 120 away. Most of the information I found said that these rides could be booked 60 days out, but I decided to call and check - just in case. Anway, the lady I spoke with said that we could go ahead and book now and happily took my reservation for Dec. 17th! I'm glad we called, because this is something special we are doing for DH's birthday and I would hate to have missed out on it. I just wanted to share, in case any of you are planning on doing the carriage ride on an upcoming trip. You might want to go ahead and call to reserve it now, especially if you want a certain date.

All the other information seemed correct. The ride is 30 minutes long and the cost is $30. We had to give a credit card to hold the ressie, but the card won't be charged unless we don't show up. We have to pay the driver that night with cash or a room charge card. Our ride is scheduled for 9:00p.m. We have to meet our driver in front of Crockett's Tavern at 8:50p.m. It sounds like fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter