FYI - No more free bf at Tropicana 1/1/14

starjazz

DIS Veteran
I booked 3 nights in February, and just got an email saying they are all done with the free continental breakfast starting in January. Just an FYI for consideration.

ok their free breakfast was crap bagels and coffee that was cold and the bagels ran out by 7am it really wasn't anything it might as well not be there.

ok their free breakfast was crap bagels and coffee that was cold and the bagels ran out by 7am it really wasn't anything it might as well not be there.

Weird, we had donuts and it was well past 9 once when we got them. It was 8 the other day and there were plenty.

ROFL! I read the subject to this thread as: "FYI: No more free boyfriend at Tropicana 1/1/14." After which I thought, "Wait. What? There are free boyfriends where?!? Let's re-read that again. OH! Breakfast. Ah, okay, that makes sense."

Just thought I'd share the momentary laugh with others,
Dreams

Disney Dreams said:
ROFL! I read the subject to this thread as: "FYI: No more free boyfriend at Tropicana 1/1/14." After which I thought, "Wait. What? There are free boyfriends where?!? Let's re-read that again. OH! Breakfast. Ah, okay, that makes sense."

Just thought I'd share the momentary laugh with others,
Dreams

Me too!

Actually as of a year or so ago, you had to pay extra for things like bagels and cereal anyway!!! So not missing much by them taking this away.

In oct. The sugary Danishes were free along with apples and oranges. Bagels, cereal and milk were each a dollar if I remember right. Still a cheap breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter