• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FYI Epcot Beverage changes

Scotybo

Earning My Ears
Good morning all,
Just back from 5 days and had a great time. I just wanted to give an FYI on an observation while at Epcot this trip. This is mostly for the beer drinkers. I like to enjoy the beer while walking through World Showcase and make plans to do this every year. I am not complaining about the pricing at all, however Epcot has decreased the size of beer pours to 12oz cups with the same price structure. This caught by surprise big time. I was told by a cast member that they have not been told to switch the sizes back since Food and Wine ended. The only place in Epcot that remained unchanged on sizes was Rose and Crown.

We also noticed that the some of the beers had been over carbonated / diluted most notably at Tambu at the Poly.

Other than that minor change the parks, cast members, and food were spectacular.

Just wanted to give a heads up.

What about the beer size in the Rose&Crown?

Bill From PA

From the original post: "The only place in Epcot that remained unchanged on sizes was Rose and Crown."

From the original post: "The only place in Epcot that remained unchanged on sizes was Rose and Crown."

Shoulda read that more carefully. Wifey is always speculating if/when Disney was going to break the $10 brew in the R&C, one way to avoid that and still make more $$ would be to shrink the glass.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter