FYI - A new character breakfast at Epcot.

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
From Deb Wills site:

Princess Storybook Breakfast - New Character Dining Priority seatings start July 16 and the breakfast beginning July 28, 2002. The family style character breakfast will be served at Restaurant Akershus in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot and will feature Disney Princesses and Friends. Hours are: 8:30am to 10:30am. Prices $15.99 for adults and $8.99 for children (ages 3-11). This test period will run from July 28, 2002 to October 26, 2002.

There are many threads about this on the Restaurant Board.
I hope there is a big response to this breakfast so that it becomes permanent. We arrive at WDW the day the test period ends. :(

They just have to keep it!!!

I need princess options!!!!!!

I can't imagine they will have any problem filling reservations!!!

I'm surprised it's in Germany. I would have thought France (for Belle) or Morroco (Jasmime) or even England.

I'm NOT saying Germany is a bad choice...don't want to "start anything" LOL!

Just curious what the rational is?

OOPPS!! Don't know why I said Germany...must still have sleep in my eyes:cool:

Yes, I suppose that's the reason....still....it's unlike disney to not go with an established storyline!

My husband and I are so excited about this new princess breakfast. After so many visits, there's not too many things left to do at WDW that our kids don't already know about, so we are going to surprise them with this during our August trip.

I can just see them now, "we're going to eat breakfast in NORWAY?" Tee-hee!!

:D

PS ressies are now being taken. I just called andf got ressies for August 9, at 8:30 for my 4 yo DD and I. There are many posts on the Restuarant forum fyi. I am so excited!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

What do you suppose is on a Norwegian breakfast menu? Sounds like something we'll have to try out next visit!

AKASnowWhite,

The breakfast will not be Norwegian food - reports are that it will be a family-style meal of eggs, sausage, breakfast breads and fresh fruit. Sounds yummy right about now :)

By the way, like your user name!!

I just called WDW Dine and the reservationist was very excited about this breakfast. She said it's filling and she expects it to stay around as long as it goes smoothly. She also said the reservationists have been suggesting for quite some time that Ariel could appear at meals in her princess gown because she did have legs in the movie. I agree 100%!

Bumping this up. :cool:

Everybody please go to the new breakfast so that it becomes a permanent fixture! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter