FWV soundtrack

dumbo33

Mouseketeer
Just got back (early July), from a great 13 days. We stayed our first three at Fort Wilderness Villas and the rest of the time at BWV. We have one question: What is the music they play at FWV? This is driving us nuts as we would like to see if we could purchase this music.:confused:

If you mean the music at Wilderness Lodge and Wilderness Lodge Villas, lot of it is familiar music. Dances With Wolves type music, Copeland music, How the West Was Won, etc. Recently, someone on one of the threads had asked about purchasing this music and they were told that it was not available on a tape. Now, if we could only get the same recording and that familiar WL scent, I would think I was there often.

Yes that would be great,,,,we have a candle that we bought there that smells like pine. So now all I need is that music

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter