• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FW Cabin trip 5/11 to 5/15

JodyLynC

DIS Veteran
Anyone else going to be at the Fort May 11th to 15th?

We will be staying in a cabin and it will be our first time. (1st time at FW; multiple WDW for DH and I; 2nd trip for girls)

I welcome any don't miss suggestions. We plan on going to the campfire at least once. We will making most of our meals at the cabin. Hopefully, we will be able to eat outside if it is not too hot and not too many mosquitoes.

We hope to watch the fireworks and water parade from the fort as well.

We can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

When we stayed at the cabins we took some camp chairs to put on the deck outside for comfort. The only seating on the deck is the picnic table. Nice for eating, but not for lounging!!

Food, snacks and drinks. The rest you can make happen in the kitchen with what they provide. I remember seeing a complete list of what is in the cabins at disney. You could either google it or maybe someone can remember where it is around here. I am new around here, but love it already! :banana:

When I was there a few yrs ago there was a DVD player in the living room so take a few movies maybe.

Last but not least, not all agree, but to me renting a golf cart is most necessary. We enjoyed carting around the whole grounds at night seeing all the camp sites. WOW, awesome! Carting all over just for siteseeing. It just seems inconvenient to me to have to bus to the sites or walk. The grounds are pretty large and the golf cart just makes the experience.....well....an experience!! :thumbsup2

Enjoy your trip, I think you will love it!

What's not to love about FW resort and campground? I love everything and you're going to have a great time. I didnt rent a cart so I took the buses which I didnt have a problem with. We were going to rent one but I thought they were too small for us ( 5 ppl all over 17, lol) and expensive, but they looked so fun!

I also love the boat ride to the Magic Kingdom, very beautiful in the morning. And i love the cabins all around. :) What can I say, I'm in love.

Go to all ears net . com (with no spaces) I think pooh4me was trying to say that but the mods took it out. That site tells you everything you need to know and has a lot of pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter