FW activities questions

Partridge4ever

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I want to spend an evening at FW with my 4 year old, weather permitting, during our early Feb. trip. I want to do the blacksmith shop, pony ride, petting farm, fireworks from MK, campfire program at 7 pm, and if time permits Water Pageant at 9:45. What time should I leave the MK to get to FW in time to do all the stuff before the campfire? And how do I get back to my resort (OKW) that late since MK will be closed?

Hi! It sounds like you'll have a really nice evening!

I would plan on getting to FW around 5:30 or so. That will give you enough time to wander around the petting farm and blacksmith shop and get a pony ride. Then, you can either ask directions and walk to the campfire program (about 10 minute walk) or hop a Chip or Dale bus (ask the bus driver to stop at the campfire program).

If you want to see the MK fireworks and Electrical Water Pageant, you'll probably have to leave the movie early. The movie usually starts around 7:30-7:45 or so and gets over around 9:00.

Plan on leaving the movie around 8:30 and, again, either walk or take a Chip or Dale bus back to the marina.

After the fireworks, you can take a bus from FW (right by the petting farm) to the Transportation Center. I don't think Old Key West has a bus from the Transportation Center, so you'll have to transfer to a Downtown Disney bus, then transfer to an OKW bus from the Marketplace. Plan on taking about an hour to get home from FW.

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter